Bermuda World Rugby Classic
Bermuda - November 2017:
We are pleased to be in a position to offer 'Official Packages' for this famous, long-standing rugby tournament. Staged in stunning Bermuda where many ex-rugby players participate in what can only be described as a 'competitive nature'. The actual Bermuda World Classic started in 1988 attracting teams of ex-internationals from Wales, Ireland, England, Scotland, United States and Bermuda and has grown into a quality event that attracts not only players but also supporters from around the world and is now firmly established within the sporting calendar. The 2016 World Rugby Classic, featured the Classic Lions (England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales) France, Italy, Argentina, New Zealand, South Africa, The United States and Canada.
Our packages to this special event will be organised for you by using our tried and tested 'Tailor-made Service' giving our Clients total flexibility and choice, structured to your exact requirements, meaning that your Bermuda World Rugby Classic Tour will be the tour that you tell us you want, and more importantly, at a price that you ultimately feel comfortable with.
Club Group Tours - As a Group Sports Travel specialist we also offer discounts for groups consisting of 10 or more passengers, ideal for rugby club members who wish to attend the World Classic with packages tailored to your groups exact requirements and budget. All that we require is a realistic budget to work with, one point of contact from your group/club and we will do the rest.
Corporate Travel - We also cater for a number of Corporate Customers and Multi-National Companies who have booked packages with us to a number of Rugby Sevens Events such as the Hong Kong Sevens and we believe the World Rugby Classics in Bermuda would be another great event for a company to entertain there VIP Clients in style.
There are so many variables that can affect your tour price such as the number of people travelling, the standard of accommodation that you require and even the Airline you fly with. Atlas Group Travel are here to take the stress out of organising your tour and to negotiate with suppliers on your behalf to get you the very best deal possible.
A Typical Bermuda Classic Package Can Include:
* Return International economy flights with a selection of Airlines and departure Airports.
* All known Airline taxes and Airport charges at the time of booking.
* Accommodation throughout your stay in a choice of hotels ranging from 3 star to the best 5 star available.
* Guaranteed Official Standard entry ticket to the Bermuda World Classic for everyone travelling with us.
* Private Airport / Hotel return transfers in Bermuda.
* ATOL & ABTA Financial Protection. (Your tour is fully protected through our own licences).
* VAT & Local Taxes.
Optional Extras that can be added at a supplement:
* Flight seat up-grade from Economy to Premium Economy, Business or First Class.
* Official Match Day Hospitality options.
* Guided Tours to places of interest.
* Extra nights accommodation or a twin centre stay.
For further information on the Bermuda Rugby Classic
call us today and have a chat with one of our
'Experienced Sports Travel Experts'
0800 999 65 66
Some of our other sporting events that may be of interest to you
0800 999 65 66