Corporate Hospitality : Corporate Travel Packages
Japanese Grand Prix
We are now offering F1 Motor Racing Fans the opportunity to attend this event by utilising our very popular, tried and tested 'Tailor-made Service' that gives our customers total flexibility, as much choice as possible and more importantly at a package price that you will feel comfortable with. This service is ideal for those people who are looking for something 'that little bit special' and not just a 'one cap fits all - bog standard set package'.
It's our specialty: In short, your tailor-made GP package will be organised to your exact requirements, for example, extending your sporting event or even adding another destination and making it a full blown holiday. If we can arrange your tour to your personal requirements and at a price that you are happy with, then why wouldn't you book with us?
Request a call back for this event
A typical GP travel package can consist of the following:
* Return international flights from a selection of UK Airports.
* All known taxes and Airport charges at the time of booking.
* A wide choice of hotels ranging from 2 star through to the best 5 star hotels.
* A selection of Guaranteed Race Day Tickets or hospitality AT COST.
* Private Airport / Hotel return transfers at destination.
* ATOL & ABTA financial protection.
* VAT & local taxes.
Optional extras that can be added at a supplement:
* Flight seat upgrades including Premium Economy, Business or 1st Class.
* Grandstand reserve seating at the GP.
* Hospitality options.
* F1 Paddock Club (Selected GP's).
* 2 Centre Sporting Events.
Official Race Tickets
A full selection of tickets and prices will be added shortly.
Please Note: Ticket prices are approximate as we pay for event tickets in the currency of the particular country concerned and the cost in GB£'s will be subject to currency fluctuation at the time of booking. Advertised ticket prices are also subject to any administration fees that may be incurred on certain tickets or any price increases as time moves on.
For further information call our
0800 999 65 66