Russian Grand Prix
(29th September 2019):
Even though Lewis Hamilton won the 2018 Russian GP which clearly seemed a hollow victory for the Brit because his Ferrari team mate Sebastian Vettel was ordered to let Hamilton pass him on the track. This Mercedes team order gave Hamilton a 50-point lead advantage over his nearest rival - Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel in the 2018 Drivers Championship.
We are now offering F1 Motor Racing Fans the opportunity to attend the 2019 Russian Grand Prix - by way of our tried and tested 'Tailor-made Service' that gives our customers total flexibility, as much choice as possible and more importantly at a package price that they feel comfortable with.
A typical GP travel package can consist of the following:
* Return international flights from a selection of UK Airports.
* All known taxes and Airport charges at the time of booking.
* A wide choice of hotels ranging from 2 star through to the best 5 star hotels.
* A selection of Guaranteed Race Day Tickets or hospitality AT COST.
* Private Airport / Hotel return transfers at destination.
* ATOL & ABTA financial protection.
* VAT & local taxes.
Optional extras that can be added at a supplement:
* Flight seat upgrades including Premium Economy, Business or 1st Class.
* Grandstand reserve seating at the GP.
* Hospitality options.
* F1 Paddock Club (Selected GP's).
* 2 Centre Sporting Events.
Russian Race Tickets per person FROM:
TICKET INFORMATION AVAILABLE SOON.
For further information call our
0800 999 65 66